At Oakleaf, we have an exceptional record of placing people into HR jobs across all sectors including industry and commerce, financial services, third sector and professional services, both here in the UK and beyond.
These include opportunities for HR Generalists and professionals with specific experience in:
- Learning and development
- Talent management
- Diversity and equality
- Organisational development
- Change management
- Employee relations
Working in HR can be a hugely rewarding career, and we have several HR jobs that could prove the ideal fit for both candidate and company. Whether you’re seeking head of HR jobs, senior HR roles or HR agency work, it’s easy to upload your CV and will only take a few moments.
As a specialist agency, we’re fully committed to matching individuals to the right HR jobs and our HR recruitment consultants will do everything in their power to arrive at a solution that suits all parties. When it comes to HR staff hiring, nobody does it better than us, so read on to find out more about the roles we have available, the latest news, and the superb Oakleaf team.
Want to learn more about our HR jobs? Click the links below
- Head of HR jobs
- HR Business Partner jobs
- HR Manager jobs
- HR Administrator jobs
- HR jobs in London
- HR jobs in Birmingham
- HR jobs in the West Midlands
- HR jobs in Thames Valley
Different types of HR jobs
We boast a wealth of experience in HR staff hiring and have helped a number of people realise their ambitions of working in HR.
You can find some of the HR jobs currently available below – simply select the ones that interest you for further details on each position. Hit ‘Apply Now’ if you feel a role is right for you, but if not, you can register for job alerts and we’ll be sure to notify you of any postings that may interest you.
News about HR jobs
We like to keep our finger on the pulse and we want to keep you fully informed of all the latest developments about working in HR. Below, you can find regular news and views from our expert team including a range of interviews, blogs, how-to guides and much more to ensure you remain in touch about all things HR.
Why choose Oakleaf for HR staff hiring
We strive to place the perfect people in the perfect HR jobs, and we’re proud of our proven track record of doing so. Here are just a few reasons why our specialist HR recruitment consultants are setting the standards for others to follow:
- Our core philosophy is centred around five key values: courage, integrity, innovation, passion, and diversity. Those are the pillars upon which our business has been built and we demonstrate those qualities in every element of our operations.
- We have a superb team who are highly skilled and experienced in placing HR jobs. They’re a hard-working, conscientious and professional group with a diverse scope of backgrounds ranging from performing arts and literature to history and criminology. More information on the Oakleaf family can be found via the staff profiles further down this page.
- Our work as specialist HR recruitment consultants has resulted in recognition via a number of awards. For example, we were named as one of the London Stock Exchange Group’s 1,000 Companies to Inspire Britain as well as a HOT 100 company by Recruiter Magazine.
- We have teams based in Birmingham, Thames Valley and London, each boasting unrivalled expertise when it comes to HR staff hiring, so you can rest assured you’re dealing with only the very best.
- You don’t just have to take our word for it, however. Our commitment to finding the ideal candidates for a range of HR jobs has seen us receive glowing testimonials, some of which you can read here.
Experts in finding candidates for HR jobs
We were named a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For three years running and we like to think that accolade is not without merit. We take great pride in the Oakleaf family, and we hope they feel the same way about working here. We care greatly for our team, and they invest huge amounts of time and effort into finding the right people for the right roles – that’s why we’re the best when it comes to HR staff hiring.
Get in touch about HR jobs today
Whether you’re searching for HR roles in London, Birmingham, Manchester, or anywhere else, we’re here to help. You can search for a wide variety including head of HR jobs, graduate HR assistant roles, senior HR vacancies, HR consultant jobs and more.
You can upload your CV via our simple online form and if you register for alerts you’ll receive regular notifications of any HR jobs that become available. And, for businesses seeking to fill one or more positions, registering a vacancy takes only a few moments.
Of course, if you have any queries about HR staff hiring then do not hesitate to contact us – our friendly, expert team will be only too happy to answer your questions.