Oakleaf Partnership Limited is an independent specialist Human Resources recruitment firm, sourcing talent across all industry sectors, all the HR disciplines and at all levels. Our company values and core capabilities mean that our clients and candidates can count on sound, down to earth, impartial advice.
Oakleaf news and events
- Part Time HR Event - 11 June 2015
- Oakleaf Part Time Survey Research 2015
- Oakleaf January 2015 Newsletter
- Oakleaf - HR Salary Survey
- Oakleaf September 2014 Newsletter
- Research report 2014
- Oakleaf August 2014 Newsletter
- Oakleaf July 2014 Newsletter
- Help for Heroes Beach Front Holiday Draw
- Oakleaf June 2014 Newsletter
- Oakleaf April 2014 Newsletter
22nd May 2015 by Jade Sweeney
Facebook is to increase the minimum wage to $15 an hour in the USA for its contractors and suppliers, among a host of other benefits announced this week.
These new standards will include a minimum of 15 paid days off for holidays, sick time and vacation. For those workers who do not already receive paid parental leave, there will also be a $4,000 child benefit payment for new parents.
21st May 2015 by Anna Jackson
David Cameron has taken the unprecedented step of bringing an independent financial campaigner into his cabinet this week, suggesting that the new Conservative government will be open to yet more radical reforms of pensions and savings over the next five years.