Oakleaf Partnership Limited is an independent specialist Human Resources recruitment firm, sourcing talent across all industry sectors, all the HR disciplines and at all levels. Our company values and core capabilities mean that our clients and candidates can count on sound, down to earth, impartial advice.
Oakleaf news and events
- Recruitment Grape Vine Article by Richard Colgan - "A Letter To My Graduate Self"
- Oakleaf June 2015 Newsletter
- Part Time HR Event - 11 June 2015
- Oakleaf Part Time Survey Research 2015
- Oakleaf January 2015 Newsletter
- Oakleaf - HR Salary Survey
- Oakleaf September 2014 Newsletter
- Research report 2014
- Oakleaf August 2014 Newsletter
- Oakleaf July 2014 Newsletter
- Help for Heroes Beach Front Holiday Draw
- Oakleaf June 2014 Newsletter
- Oakleaf April 2014 Newsletter
1st September 2015 by Richard Colgan
A massive achievement for Oakleaf Partnership as it enters the Recruitment International Top 500 Report of all Recruiters in the UK!
The news of this success is magnified by the fact that Oakleaf Partnership is the only standalone HR recruitment company to make the list. That alone is a triumph!
28th August 2015 by Jade Sweeney
Women work for free for one hour and forty minutes a day, according to new gender pay gap data from the Chartered Management Institute and XpertHR.
The annual salary survey found that women working in full-time roles earn 22% less than men, meaning they work 100 minutes per day, or the equivalent of 57 working days every year, for free.
Gender pay gap resources
Across all professional roles, the gender pay gap stands at £8,524 – men earn, on average, £39,136 per year, while women earn £30,612. This is slightly smaller than in 2014, when the gender pay gap was 23%, or just over £9,000.
At director level, the pay gap rises, however. Male directors earn an average of £138,699 compared with the female average of £123,756.