1. It is evolving – no longer is payroll just BAU, it now encompasses benefits, compensation, reward and the remit continues to flourish
2. It is the most important part of any organisation – if people don’t get paid, they will go elsewhere and it impacts on both a local and global level
3. It is the department which can impact staff retention levels with the most impact
4. It is the first line of defence in terms of regulation, compliance and audit
5. It isn’t just about numbers any more – as payroll moves toward HR it continues to encompass more and more duties under its remit and its accountabilities to senior stakeholders increase
If you wish to hear about our upcoming events please don’t hesitate to get in touch!