Current opportunities at Oakleaf Partnership and Oakleaf Executive
For centuries the oak leaf has symbolised strength, endurance and courage. These are the same qualities we look for in our people. If you share them, there could be a prosperous future for you here – and not simply from a financial point of view, but from a personal and professional one too.
- 25 days holiday, increasing to 30 days after 3 years service
- Ability to carry 3 days over to a subsequent year
- 1 month paid sabbatical after 5 years of service
- Opportunity to buy additional holiday
- Private medical scheme
- Group Pension Scheme
- Income Protection Insurance
- Free Life Assurance
- Interest-free season ticket loan
- Financial wellbeing advice and preferential loans through our partner Salary Finance
- Employee assistance program
- 1 paid day off to volunteer/give back to the community
- Competitive base salary
- We offer an excellent commission scheme
- Excellent market leading maternity pay
- Quarterly incentives for high achievers
- The Sales and Support Person of the Quarter awards – voted by the people
- Team awards/nights out
- Annual summer and Christmas party to celebrate success
Why not discover what #LifeatOakleaf is really like on our Instagram page?
If you are eager to join the largest and fastest growing independent HR recruitment company in the UK, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Principal - Permanent desk - executive HR roles.
HR recruitment roles:
Associate Partner - Regional Lead - Thames Valley based with responsibility for our Regions business.
Commerce & Industry:
Manager/Senior Consultant - Not for Profit - All levels interim and permanent
Consultant/Senior Consultant - Tech, Media and Telecommunications - junior permanent desk
Consultant - junior interim desk
Specialist Markets recruitment roles:
Reward & Analytics:
Manager/Senior Consultant - Financial Services - senior permanent desk
Senior Consultant/Consultant - Commerce & Industry - interim desk.
Finance function roles:
We are looking for an experienced Payroll Specialist to join our Finance Team and head up our payroll offering.
Reporting into the Finance Manager you will be the subject matter expert for all payroll queries and look to run, drive and own this payroll offering outright along with accounting responsibilities.
If you are interested in finding out more about a career at Oakleaf, please get in touch with GarethEvans@oakleafpartnership.com to discuss.