Talent Sourcer- 12 Month FTC
Oakleaf are working with this market leading Global Strategy firm to hire a Talent Sourcer into the Global Services Recruitment team ,for an inital 12 Month period.
As a Talent Sourcer you will play a key role on the Global Services Recruiting team, in proactively identifying and assessing candidates to find the best talent and build world class teams within the Global Services team. You will be focused on driving candidate generation to fill existing and planned positions and to partner with the hiring team to develop, execute and monitor innovative candidate searches, including strong relationship building. The functional areas you will support are primarily but not exclusively; Operations, IT, Marketing, Legal & Risk and Finance.
You will be good at:
- Partnering with hiring teams to deeply understand requirements of positions
- Creating and executing effective sourcing plans and candidate assessments for current and future positions
- Build talent pipelines and executing on tactical research, referral generation and sourcing campaigns
- Finding, meaningfully engaging and activating passive candidates through use of Boolean, LinkedIn and alternative search techniques
- Screening potential candidates
- Owning candidate relationships through the point of in-person interview
- Regularly track, analyze and share pipeline activity updates with key stakeholders
They are ideally looking for:
- 4 - 6 years' sourcing and/or recruiting experience; a combination of both agency and in house corporate experience preferred
- 3+ years' experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects, and relationships with candidates and clients
- Experience with and understanding of recruiting related metrics to measure and optimize performance
- Experience of working in a Global, Matrix Organisation