Talent & Development Director – West London
A highly regarded growing global VC / Investments firm based in West London is looking for a Talent & Development Director to lead the sizeable Talent, Learning & Recruitment function. The organisation is a fast-paced, dynamic and entrepreneurial environment which consists of incredibly smart individuals doing highly interesting and innovative things across the portfolio of organisations.
Reporting in to the Global HR Director and working closely with the Leadership team, you will be responsible for implementing a new target operating model for the combined Learning & Talent function. The team will support corporate functions (support services) & the renowned growing portfolio of entrepreneurial tech / start-up companies within the group across Recruitment, Learning & Development and Talent.
More specifically, responsibilities of the Talent & Development Director will include:
- Defining and implementing a bespoke global Talent & Development strategy and plan from scratch and implementing the new team structure to support the delivery of the strategy.
- Hiring, training & developing the team consisting of; Talent Development & Learning Managers, Talent Acquisition Managers, Resourcers, Coordinators etc.
- Coaching and advising the Partners of the organisation as well as CEO's of each of the individual businesses and broader Business Heads / Line Managers across the business on all Talent, Capability Development & Recruitment matters.
- Defining, implementing & delivering new Talent & Development Programmes & Curriculum from scratch locally and internationally for the portfolio of companies & corporate functions supported by Learning & Development Managers in the team.
- Define and manage ad-hoc HR / Talent projects working with the broader HR generalist team & business.
To be successful in the role, you will:
- Have a track record operating in a Talent, Development & Recruitment Director / Head role within global financial services, professional services or technology / digital organisations.
- You will have a broad and deep understanding of the impact effective recruitment and talent development can have on organisational capability and effectiveness and will have structured teams in the past to effectively drive these key areas across a complex organisation.
- You will ideally have operated in large and small corporate organisation utilising best practice from both.
- Excellent stakeholder management & communication skills needed.
- Degree (2:1+) and / or CIPD (preferred).
If you are interested in this Talent & Development Director role with a global VC / Investments firm based in West London please apply directly. Applications will be reviewed from 12th June onwards.