Talent Acquisition Specialist
A Global Asset Managers, based in the city, currently have a new Talent Acquisition Specialist role available on a 6 month basis.
As part of a talent acquisition team of 4 this role will take complete ownership for the end to end recruitment process for hires in London and across parts of Europe.
- Attract top talent for a variety of roles at various levels across the firm
- Conduct HR interviews assessing applicant's relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
- Work with hiring managers in all geographies to scope the intended role, draft job descriptions, liaise with agencies where appropriate and determine the selection process
- Identify direct sourcing opportunities where possible
- Develop detailed reporting and metrics on candidate sources, time to recruit and success rates
- Be the first point of contact for all recruitment queries.
- Build close relationships internally and externally
Skills & Requirements:
- Proven experience in direct sourcing via sources such as LinkedIn
- Previous in-house recruitment experience preferably within financial services
- Proven stakeholder management skills and high commercial acumen is essential
- Ability to be self-sufficient and work autonomously
If you can embrace ambiguity, are looking for a challenge and are able to work in fast paced, ever changing environments then please do apply.