Talent Acquisition Manager
Oakleaf are proud to be partnered with a leading pharmaceuticals communications company on their search for a Talent Acquisition Manager.
In this role you will head up the talent acquisition and recruitment /onboarding process as part of a rapid growth plan. The ideal candidate will have extensive recruitment and talent acquisition experience and have the aspirations to step into a Head of Talent Acquisition role in the near future. The role will encompass both the strategic and operational side of talent acquisition.
- Acting as a talent subject matter expert, you will collaborate with colleagues across the business to support the company's ambitious growth plans
- Work with the Leadership Team and Hiring Managers to develop workforce plans, budgets and hiring commitments, including supporting internal recruitment
- Build and deliver our end-to-end recruitment process, drafting role profiles and job posts, screening CVs, defining how we assess candidates, conducting interviews and driving creative offer generation
- Actively promote the company as an employer of choice by managing an exceptional candidate experience, putting in place processes to enhance and streamline the experience
- Own and manage our sourcing strategies across social channels, job boards, networking, events, LinkedIn, external recruiters and careers pages to source talent and build the company employer brand
- Source and build a proactive talent pipeline in line with future business needs, building a network of senior biopharmaceutical and facilitator hires to engage talent for future roles
- Provide coaching and training to managers on recruitment best practice. Act as a recruitment subject matter expert to engage and influence a consistent and effective recruitment processes
- Own and drive the onboarding experience, delivering it throughout the first three months to ensure that our fast-growing workforce hits the ground running
- Establish and manage our young talent programme to ensure a continual talent pipeline.
- Develop and present recruitment reporting metrics to the senior management team taking responsibility for delivering hires to time, quality and cost measures
- Extensive experience of talent acquisition. Experience in a consultancy or biopharmaceutical environment would be beneficial
- Experience of executing a hiring strategy for a fast-paced, high growth business
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to engage with senior candidates and hiring managers. You are the face of the company so must be able to talk about our vision, mission and operations in an inspiring way
- Driven by a strong desire to do the right thing for the business and the people
- Action oriented and credible. Comfortable working both strategically and tactically and managing the balance between the two
What's on offer:
- Fully remote and flexible working
- The opportunity to grow with the business
- Short term promotion goals
- GBP50-60K base salary