I'm looking to speak to a confident Recruiter, with fantastic stakeholder management experience and excellent attention to detail, who is excited to join a fast-paced, busy team.
You will be responsible for providing the full range recruitment services and deliver comprehensive recruitment guidance and support for the organisation. The organisation plays an important role in driving forward advances in technologies, through data science and AI, in order to change the world for the better.
The successful post holder will be responsible for managing the whole recruitment experience as well as setting the first impression of the Institute with candidates, external and internal stakeholders, from peers to Programme Directors. Reporting to the Recruitment Business Partner in the Talent Acquisition and Resource Planning, this role has a strong advisory focus as well as key elements of exceptional customer service.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
* Responsible for accurate job adverts, and job posting on the company's website and relevant publications
* Organise interview schedules and interview packs, meeting and greeting candidates if required
* Advise candidates and internal stakeholders with regards to specific job postings
* Manage the recruitment mailbox and deal with applicants' and candidates' queries;
* Manage the candidate experience from job queries to offer stage, ensuring best practice is followed
* Running 1st score HERA job evaluation for new or reviewed job description
* Ensure offer letters and contracts are issued correctly and promptly
* Daily maintenance and first line of contact for technical issues, testing and resolution on issues of ATS Visa and Immigration:
* Support the Recruitment Business Partner with Visa & Immigration queries and keeping track of visa holder's requirements; Manage the administrative process to request and obtain certificate of sponsorships(CoS)
* Ensure new starters with visa requirements have obtained and submitted updated right to work documents prior start date and highlight visa requirements to the HR & Operations team
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE NEEDED
* Professional qualification or previous working experience in Human Resources
* Knowledge and Experience Previous experience gained within an internal Recruitment or HR function
* Experience of the end to end recruitment process
* Ability to communicate clearly and accurately with a wide range of stakeholders, from peers to Programme Directors
* Ability to provide guidance and advice on sometimes complex queries
* Works as a proactive and collaborative member of the Team, e.g. provides support and encouragement to less experienced team members, sets an example and shows a flexible approach to delivering team results.
* Ability to deal with applicants and hiring managers providing guidance or support in a timely and accurate manner. Provides customer care to excellent standard ensuring best practice and candidate experience is positive and satisfactory.
* Excellent attention to detail
12 MONTH FTC
SALARY GBP31,000- GBP33,000.
Initially working from home, with hybrid working introduced in January 2022 in the London office.
Benefits include 30 days holiday, plus bank holidays.
The team are brilliant, they have lots of energy and are passionate about their work and are very supportive of others.
Opportunities for Training and development is also encouraged and supported in the organisation.