Senior Immigration Solicitor
Due to an increase in enquiries this top ranked Chambers firm have a strategic requirement for a Senior Immigration Solicitor to join their London office as part of the UK Private Client Team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Solicitor to build their own practice in an established department looking for further expand their expand their international offering.
The main duties of the Senior Immigration Solicitor will include but are not limited to:
- Provide main point of contact service to a range of HNW and corporate clients on UK immigration legislation
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders from firms current client base as will be the escalation point for all immigration queries.
- Actively involved in business development of the practice, as well as working closely with other firm departments to cross-sell firm services.
- Take the lead on complex cases
The ideal Senior Immigration Solicitor will have:
- Minimum 5 years' experience working within a top ranked Chambers immigration practice.
- Strong UK private immigration experience is a must; also having a proven track record on delivering on complex cases.
- Previous supervisory experience would be beneficial
- Exposure to human rights based immigration applications would be highly advantageous
- Strong academics are preferred but not essential
This is a rare opportunity to work within a top ranked city practice, with fantastic growth opportunities.