Senior HR Advisor
I am now recruiting for a great role for a highly successful insurance firm based in the City. They are looking to hire a Senior HR Advisor as a new addition to their growing team.
This Senior HR Advisor will be working with a Senior HR Manager and HR Assistant within a defined client group with the aim of providing a first class HR service. This will be a generalist role covering all aspects of ER, recruitment, mobility, performance & appraisals, coaching and guiding line managers, flexi working and project work. You will be part of a great team with a collegiate focus and a great sense of humour.
This is going to be a great role for someone who really wants to prove themselves and put their stamp on a role. You will be given the autonomy to manage your own workload effectively but also given support and development should you need it.
We are looking for candidates that have proven HR experience as a generalist. Financial Services experience is preferred not essential. Exposure of working in a large global company is highly beneficial. Candidates must be highly commercial, well-educated and have a strong team ethic.
- The successful candidate will ideally be educated to degree level and will have, or be training towards, the CIPD qualification
- Prior experience of HR within the Private Sector
- Up to date knowledge of UK employment law. Knowledge of EU employment law
- Demonstrate commitment to the organisation, team and role
- Maintain a high standard of professionalism at all times
- Build and maintain relationships with colleagues
- Be an efficient and effective team member and participate fully to achieve team goals
- Continuously seek improvement to achieve higher levels of efficiency, customer service and effectiveness
- Possess the initiative to work independently and have the confidence to take responsibility for decisions made
- Should be a self-starter with the ability to manage own portfolio of activities
- Excellent relationship building skills and ability to tailor message and style appropriately to an audience. Win confidence quickly.
- Have a strong pedigree within the HR environment with the ability to communicate this in a commercial and pragmatic way, using simple business language
- Demonstrate excellent organisational skills, pay close attention to detail and work in a logical and thorough manner
- Able to prioritise work load, have good time management skills and able to work to deadlines
- High level of integrity and discretion as working in an environment where confidentiality and sensitivity must be maintained
- Enjoy working in a hands-on team with a sense of humour and no egos