The purpose of this role is for the Reward Manager to support the Head of Reward in implementing, communicating and administering reward and benefits policies and procedures that support the attraction, retention and development of all employees.
- Lead the administration of year-end salary and bonus review
- Explore and implement new innovative benefit solutions
- Annual benchmarking of all roles and job evaluation for new and existing roles
- Produce analysis for relevant regulatory reporting (e.g. Gender Pay Gap)
- Support the Wellbeing organisation strategy
- Stakeholder management of business vendors and internal stakeholders
- Provide guidance on incentive schemes and benefits matters