Recruitment Lead- 12 Month FTC
As a Recruiting Lead you will act as a trusted hiring partner, leading the full lifecycle of recruiting activities for mainly but not exclusively the Global Learning function positions (regular & temporary/contract) that sit within Global Services. Other functional areas that require recruitment support include HR and Operations.
In partnership with other key members of the Global Services Recruiting team, you will manage the sourcing, screening, interviewing, and offers for all candidates in a high-volume, fast-paced, global setting. You will be entrusted and accountable for maintaining high quality standards and delivering a positive experience for all candidates and key stakeholders at each phase of the recruiting process.
- Managing the full recruiting lifecycle for open positions in the Gloabl Learning function- in a highly matrixed, global environment
- Creatively source candidates from a variety of sources to ensure a diverse and qualified pool of candidates
- Developing and implementing strategies to raise awareness ofthe brand across the US and Europe
- Serve as primary contact for all candidates, hiring managers, HR Business Partners and external partners
- Create, lead and execute effective plans for sourcing and selecting candidates.
- Coordinate with local European office contacts and oversee the recruiting process when recruiting for Global Services positions
- Provide regular status updates and recruiting summaries for all open requisitions and recruiting activities to key stakeholders
- In close partnership with the HR Business Partner, drive the candidate offer process, make salary recommendations & manage negotiations and close candidates.
- Work closely and build strong working relationships with hiring managers and leaders within Global Services' functions and in other functional areas.
What they are looking for:
- 6+ years of full lifecycle recruiting experience; a combination of both agency and in house corporate recruiting experience preferred
- Demonstrated experience and proven success recruiting candidates from multiple disciplines and at various career levels.
- Understanding of recruiting related metrics to optimize performance
- Must have experience with and be comfortable simultaneously managing the 20+ unique requisitions at various stages of the recruiting process with a sense of urgency and without sacrificing quality
- Experience in a professional services organisation is highly advantageous