We have an excellent opportunity for a motivated and efficient recruitment advisor to join our client in the insurance sector on a 6-9 month fixed term contract, based in the City of London. This role will take ownership of the end to end process across a number of business areas, to support with recruitment for this leading sector specialist.
- Providing an excellent and seamless experience to the business and candidates.
- Managing the end to end recruitment life cycle for an agreed panel of vacancies - from taking the brief from the hiring manger through to directly sourcing candidates, selection and making offers.
- Managing key stakeholder relationships with hiring managers and the wider HR Team.
- Scheduling and coordinating interviews
- Direct sourcing candidates through a number of channels including Linkedin is a focus
- Liaising with external recruitment agencies when necessary.
- Conducting candidate interviews and giving feedback in a timely manner.
- Advises hiring managers and HR Business Partners on offer recommendations.
- Extending and negotiating offers to successful candidates.
- Ensuring all offers are made within the agreed budget.
- Liaising with the HR Administrator to ensure a seamless onboarding of candidates.
- Being an advocate on D&I hiring initiatives.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Previous experience in internal recruitment/talent acquisition, agency background may be considered
- Confident working in a fast paced and busy environment.
- Candidates must be comfortable filling roles directly without the use of recruitment agencies.
- High levels of resilience, adaptability and an enthusiastic approach
- Strong knowledge and experience of candidate direct sourcing
Hybrid Working Available