An international much-loved clothing brand is on the lookout for 4 Talent and Development Leads who can join a Global L&D team. The position will be based remotely however occasional travel to Reading will be required.
Your daily activities would include:
- You would deliver multiple end to end learning, leadership and talent activities and projects simultaneously across key business areas.
- You would need to be confortable prioritising tasks and projects.
- You would design and develop Global & Business Unit specific programmes & learning products across a variety of mediums to better enable the organisational goals.
- You would engage with stakeholders to pilot and test new solutions taking on feedback and reshaping as necessary to provide best value.
- You would develop strong stakeholder relationships across the business inclusive of L&D in all markets, P&C Business Partnering team and key business unit stakeholders e.g. Retail Operations, EHS, Technology.
The ideal candidate would have experience leading projects, working autonomously and would want to be part of a massive transformation with a globally recognised brand.
For further information about this position please apply.