Oakleaf Partnership are looking for an ambitious Learning Consultant to join a fast growing global organisation.
You will ideally come from a agency recruitment background and be looking for a sideways step into Learning & Development.
This is a challenging and rewarding role and will involve having ownership of training for new employees coming into the business as well as working with existing staff on development and learning plans, coaching and mentoring.
Duties will include:
- Conduct bespoke individual and group training sessions
- Deliver and own the Academy and consultant focussed training programmes
- Help organise and run assessment centres, participate in Interviewing processes of top talent
- Take a lead role in the training of junior Consultants and support Consultants in all aspects of their role
- One-to-one desk and virtual sales/process coaching
- Providing verbal and written feedback to Consultants and key stakeholders/managers - highlighting strengths and development areas to ensure follow up and implementation
- Conduct onboarding training for new group staff
- Implement and carry out group training sessions/programmes dependant on level
- Conduct Training needs analysis on individuals and make recommendations to the Head of L&D and senior Stakeholders based on your findings.
For more information on the organisation and role please contact