HRIS Analyst – Graduate Opportunity
This role will provide support to HR and the wider business and is a stand-alone role. The HRIS analyst will focus on the development/management of the HRIS system, working with key stakeholders.
Duties will include:
- Create, Develop and Deliver HR analytics/reports
- Payroll Interface and benefits management
- Conduct analysis and provide data on people metrics
- First point of contact for HR data and reporting queries
- Ensure Standard Operating procedures are in place for key reporting requirements
- Regulatory reporting
- Data governance - ensuring that company data remains accurate
- Partner with key stakeholders in understanding and exploring technology features and feasibilities
- Create, develop and introduce Dashboards using key analytical tools
- Manages escalated user support issues and resolution follow-up.
- Actively involved and contributes in complex projects.
Experience, Skills and Competencies Required
A minimum of 1 Years system information experience or if you are a graduate who wants to develop your career in a leading PE firm in London, then all you need is your passion for systems, drive and determination combined with the below skillset:
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience managing and delivering reports, reporting dashboards or similar
- Ability to work in a fast-paced organisation with demanding stakeholders in multiple locations across the globe
- Delivery focused with the primary aim to deliver great service to our customers whilst having the ability to work under pressure on multiple deliverables with differing timeframes, priorities and solutions.