Immigration Senior Associate
Chambers listed law firm has a brand new requirement for an Immigration Senior Associate to be based out of their Reading office. This is a fantastic opportunity for a senior professional to work on a diverse portfolio of corporate and private clients, advising on a variety of complex matters within a rapidly developing department.
Your main duties as an Immigration Senior Associate will include but are not limited to:
- Provide main point of contact service to a range of corporate organisations regarding immigration queries in line with commercial best practice
- Work closely with other firm practice areas to deliver on multi-service projects
- Advise on a range of immigration queries from PBS, Settlement, ILR etc
- Take a lead on Brexit initiatives working closely with other departments
- Actively involved in business development and promotion of the practice both internally and externally. At the same time, working closely with other firm departments to cross-sell firm services.
- Will have a minimum of 2 years PQE from a highly regarded immigration department/firm.
- A good mix of corporate and private immigration experience, with a particular focus on complex advisory work.
- Strong commercial sense is necessary; as you will need to work with current client base as well develop new business strategy.
- Need to able to travel in to London for 1 day a week