HR Shared Services Administrator
We are currently recruiting a proactive HR Shared Services Administrator to join our global banking client initially on a temporary basis with the potential to go permanent. This role will be client facing and provide a first point of contact to the business to deliver quality HR support and advice.
- First point of support to all stakeholders, managing queries of a shared inbox- escalating as required.
- Provide low level policy advice to line managers and supporting ER queries
- Take ownership of onboarding pre-employment processes including: production of contracts, offer packs and right to work checks.
- Accurately update HRIS system with all employee information.
- Provide support on the reporting of issues, including the pre-employment screening processes
- Ensure a high quality service is delivered in line with agreed policies and procedures collaborating with HR Centres of Excellence including: Benefits, HR Advisory, Learning and Development, Organisational Development and Performance
- Updating Learning Management system (LMS) ensuring all regulatory training is uploaded and readily available for reporting
- HR administration and employee correspondence
- Experience in an HR Shared Service function
- Experience using Workday
- Comfortable working in a fast pace and high volume environment
- A client centric approach to partner with the business
Hybrid working available.