HR Manager (standalone)
A growing unique re-insurance business, with offices based across Europe, are currently looking for a HR Generalist on a 6 month basis.
This role will provide advice and support on a full range of employment matters including reward, employee relations, employee engagement, resourcing, talent management, performance, organisational development/ design and learning and development. It will also play a key part in supporting key change work such as acquisitions.
- Provide thought leadership to senior management on all HR-related matters
- Assist with reporting and collation/provision of management information
- Initiate change to improve/streamline internal processes
- Manage the compensation, appraisal, promotions, benchmarking and performance management process
- Coach and mentor other members of the HR team
- Provide cover for other member of the HR team including Head of HR
- Support key project work
- Support the life cycle for acquisitions and other corporate transactions
- Good understanding of all aspects of generalist HR
- Good understanding of UK and European employment law
- Project management experience
- Credible, confident, pragmatic and willing to challenge appropriately
- Resilient and able to handle conflicting priorities
- Strong interpersonal skills, team orientation and influencing skills
- Commercial approach and strong customer service focus
Potential for longer term opportunities. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates must be immediately available or on a short notice.