HR Content Specialist- 6 Months
This firm are looking for someone with great attention to detail, with fantastic proof reading and content writing skills. Specifically, duties will include:
- Supporting the HR knowledge management process and strategy from creation through to publishing and retirement
- You will create HR knowledge and content, working with SMEs and with colleagues in HR Ops
- You will be responsible for creating and writing content that is aligned with guidelines to a very high standard
- Build strong relationships with content owners
- Your relationships will span to international team members and you will be expected to liaise with international and regional knowledge teams to gather HR content.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues to achieve a presentation of content that is technically correct, easy to read and scan, fully leverages the system's search capability, working well with a variety of audiences
- Proof-reading and content editing- making it accessible for everyone
They are looking for:
- Knowledge of HR processes and policies
- Experience of working with the HR system ServiceNow would be an advantage but not a requirement
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Experience in digital communications
- Experience of copywriting in a digital format
- Excellent editing skills.