My client are a marketing leading global organisation who after significant investment are looking to hire a HR Business Partner into their newly created innovation team. Working globally you will partner with key clients and build strong relationships to shape and implement people systems and processes.
Your client group will be diverse, globally based teams and you'll be able to navigate the various landscapes in order to drive HR initiatives. These initiatives include a focus on organisational design, performance management, talent management and business planning.
You'll be a resilient person by nature with the ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders whilst delivering complex HR projects on a global scale.
Your key responsibilities will include:
* Partner with specific business areas within innovation to provide HR support within client groups across a number of countries
* Project manage resourcing taking place to ensure key metrics of quality, speed & cost are met
* Ensure that for every hire (or cluster of hires) there is a robust up-front planning process which captures the need, the sourcing plan, the selection approach, clarifies roles and responsibilities in the process
* Manage the local market offer process, linking up with Reward teams & following the internal approval process
* Develop a deep understanding of the client group supporting, driving and delivering organisational change initiatives providing thought leadership, guidance, and coaching
You'll be a person who is able to has the tenacity to cut through the detail and run with it. Building solid relationships is key in this role. Success means being able to grasp ambiguous concepts at a high level, enabling our leaders to recruit at pace & support seamless HR processes.Apply Now