HR Business Partner
We are working in partnership with an fast paced and dynamic SME who are looking to hire a HR Business Partner to join their team during an exciting growth period. The role is based in Marlow and allows some flexibility.
This is an opportunity for an experienced, CIPD qualified HR professional who is looking to take their next step into true HR business partnering. You will be managing a team of 2, so management experience is beneficial.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing relevant and comprehensive people plans that align to the wider business strategies (including talent attraction, retention & talent management). These should be agreed with the Head of HR and 'joined up' as part of the wider HR vision.
- Develop effective relationships within the business to ensure strategic discussions and planning takes place, attend meetings and present initiatives, and work with the HOD to ensure strong robust working partnerships.
- Work with the Global teams to ensure consistency of message and policy, whilst adapting to local legislation e.g. understand and manage TUPE.
- Build out the brand to be an employer of choice, internally and externally. Attend networking events and work with the Talent Manager to ensure apprenticeships and graduate programmes are developed.
- Work in collaboration with the Head of HR on talent management, succession planning and influence for broader diversity and inclusion in the wider business teams.
- Work closely with the wider HR team to attract, hire and retain diverse teams with the right capability and values. Work on retention and attrition to understand motivations for leaving and put plans in place to ensure strong positive relationships.
- Understand current and emerging policy and statutory requirements in order to be able to coach and support team leaders and managers to manage informal and formal people related issues, ensuring successful outcomes.
- Take the lead in complex and sensitive employment relation issues such as SARs, disciplinaries and grievances.
- Act as key point of contact for HR queries and provide expert advice on HR policy, process and operating procedures to employees and managers.
It is an opportunity to work in a dynamic and fun working environment. If you are looking for your next step, this could be the opportunity for you. Please apply now.