HR Business Partner £400-450 per day
Global matrix, fast paced organisation are seeking a HR Business Partner for a six month contract.
This is an urgent position to commence ASAP. Day to day you will be responsible for:
- Delivering end-to-end generalist People support, including resourcing, employee engagement and culture, organisation design, employee relations, performance management, talent development and succession planning.
- Manage the annual performance & development review and salary review & bonus review processes for your designated teams.
- Working closely with the L&D lead, manage the process of sourcing suitable learning and development solutions for your designated teams within the agreed training budget.
- In-depth employment relations and employment law knowledge - able to manage issues effectively as well as to share expert knowledge with regards to any employment legislation changes.
- Work in close partnership with other members of the People Team to ensure Diversity & Inclusion best practice is embedded into all elements of our HR lifecycle, with particular focus on recruitment & engagement survey processes.
The client is seeking a commercially minded Business Partner who comes from a multinational, sophisticated and progressive HR environment. Ideally you will possess experience working within global matrix organisations. It is paramount you are able to influence and constructively challenge the status quo.