I am currently partnered with a global investment management firm in their recruitment of a temporary HR Assistant to join the team until the end of the year with the potential to extend. This role will provide HR generalist administration support to the wider HR team, this will be a fast pace and varied role.
- Providing full HR Administration support to HR Business Partners and Head of HR
- Producing reports for HR data and analytics
- Take ownership of onboarding for new joiners including: inductions, updating payroll, set up on HRIS
- Participating in projects involving implementing new policies and procedures
- Probation review, liaising with line managers on probations and reviews
- Maintaining accurate HR records in all HR Systems
- Completing monthly payroll spreadsheet, providing relevant information and documentation to the payroll department.
- Managing visa process to ensure full compliance and the relevant action taken
- Leaver administration, including: exit interviews, preparing letters/email communications, updating systems
- Management of the HR inbox answering queries
- Experience in HR administration
- Detail orientated and highly organised
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Motivated and professional approach
Hybrid working available.