Oakleaf are partnered with a global Banking organisation in their recruitment of an HR Administrator to support a collaborative HR team, which delivers solutions and projects to the wider local and global business. This role will provide HR Generalist and payroll administration support.
- Accurately maintain the HRIS and payroll system with current data
- Benefits administration for pensions and private medical
- Produce all HR documentation, including leaver letters, contracts, references
- Manage background checks and screenings for new starters in line with FCA and regulations requirements
- First point of contact for employees and managers with general HR queries relating to payroll, benefits, absence reporting, Visa administration
- Take ownership of all Onboarding and Offboarding tasks
- Payroll administration, inputting data accurately
- Run reports and processes as required
The successful candidate will need to be proactive, professional and have a methodical approach with the willingness to learn.
- Previous administration experience in a fast pace HR role
- Previous exposure to processing payroll
- Excellent MS Office Skills in particular Excel are essential
- Strong attention to detail and excellent administration skills
- Ability to understand the confidential nature of the role handling sensitive information
- Enthusiastic and positive communication skills