Head of Private Immigration
Boutique city firm have a brand new requirement for a Head of Private Immigration. Your role will be to drive the development of their UK Private Client Immigration team. This is a fantastic opportunity to take the reins of an established department looking for further expand their private client offering.
The main duties of the Head of Private Immigration will include but are not limited to:
- Provide main point of contact service to a range of HNW clients on UK immigration legislation
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders from firms current client base as will be the escalation point for all immigration queries.
- Actively involved in business development of the practice, as well as working closely with other firm departments to cross-sell firm services.
- Take the lead on complex cases
- Lead the department and delegate work across the team
You will have:
- Ideally be a qualified solicitor from a top ranked city firm with experience in HNW private immigration
- Strong UK private immigration experience is a must, and have a proven track record on delivering on complex cases.
- Previous supervisory experience is key as you will be leading a team of specialists
- Exposure to human rights based immigration applications would be highly advantageous
- Commercial acumen and a proven track record for business development
This is a rare opportunity to work within a top ranked city practice, with fantastic growth opportunities.