Working with a leading consultancy firm in London looking for a Global Mobility Specialist to join their Global Mobility team on a permanent basis.
You will be responsible for dealing with coordinating with the team to ensure processes are delivered to key stake holders.
- Manage international assignment application forms
- Manage the on-boarding of all inbound and returning assignees
- Initiate services of third party providers for example relocation agent
- Maintain up to date databases including SAP and Excel
- Invoice administration
- Post job vacancies on website
- Respond to all email and phone queries in a prompt and professional manner.
A fantastic team player, with strong communication skills, you must have:
- Tax or immigration knowledge
- Experience in a Consultancy firm or client facing role
- Ability to prioritise and work well under pressure
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Able to multi-task
- Flexibility and enthusiasm