Expatriate Tax Senior Manager
This successful global firm has an immediate requirement for an Employment Tax Senior Manager to lead their rapidly growing team. This role will require you to offer expert advice and quality service to clients while assisting junior colleagues.
If you have employment tax experience this will be an exciting opportunity to take your career to the next level!
Your main duties will include but are not limited to:
- Provide a main point of contact service to clients
- Advising on all various aspects of employment taxes including HMRC disclosures and enquiries
- Provide an advisory service to clients relating to P11D's, PAYE and NIC risks and issues
- Deliver excellent client service with an aim of building and maintaining client relationships
- Attending to junior members of staff and assisting with their knowledge and development
- Managing the successful delivery of tax projects
- ATT/CTA qualified (or equivalent knowledge to CTA)
- Strong employment tax background focusing on IR35, NIC and PAYE
- Ability to work as a passionate member of a team
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience leading a team and overseeing junior members of staff
This role offers great salary levels and amazing benefits! This is an amazing opportunity to work within an internationally renowned firm with huge growth aspects!