Employment Tax Professional
This successful global firm has a brand new requirement for an Employment Tax Professional to join their rapidly growing team! The role will require you to provide exceptional service to a range of clients and offer assistance in handling various tax projects.
If you have employment tax experience then this will be an amazing opportunity to take your career to the next level.
Your main duties will include but not be limited to:
- Establish and grow client relationships through excellent client service
- Risking assessing PAYE & NIC systems
- Maintain regularly contact with clients with an aim to win work
- Using initiative to manage risks correctly for both the client and firm
- Providing an advisory service to clients discussing issues related to Benefits In Kind and IR35
- Employment tax experience involving advisory work and dealing with compliance issues
- ATT/CTA qualified or equivalent knowledge
- Proven experience working as a passionate member of a team
- Experience using a commercial approach to build relationships with clients
This is an amazing opportunity to work within an internationally renowned firm with huge growth aspects.