We have a current opportunity for a Area HR Manager Wales on a fixed term contract basis for 9 months. The position will be based in Cardiff coupled with home working.
Duties will include:
· Lead and work collaboratively with Area Manager and managers.
· Manage a range of complex employee relations casework, including conduct, grievance, absence, capability, restructures; providing professional support and ensuring timely resolution of all people issues.
· Support the process of conducting occupational health referrals and providing support and advice to managers on how to best use information.
· Assist in the review, development and implementation of HR policy, procedure, in response to legislation and new professional developments and initiatives.
· Attend the management meetings and HR meetings on a regular basis.
· Provide HR information and KPI information such as sickness, vacancies, turnover, to the business to support decision making.
· Ensure that personnel records are being kept up to date in accordance with statutory and audit requirements, including disclosure checks and right to work documentation.
Undertake HR projects, as required by the Head of HR.
If you are experienced HR Manager and looking for a rewarding organisation to work for please foward your CV to email@example.comApply Now