HR Business Partner – Senior HR Advisor looking for a step up apply!
We are working with a fantastic organisation who require a HR Business Partner to join their team on a full time, permanent basis.
The role of HR Business Partner is a brand-new role, with a requirement for an experienced candidate with a positive approach.
This is a hands-on role that will support the HR Director and it will have a mix of operational and strategic tasks. Excellent pension benefits and a hybrid working role.
- Support the HR Director
- Provide support and guidance on all company policies and procedures; to include proactive case management on complex cases with a focus on continuous review and improvement of policies, processes and procedures.
- Contribute to design and implementation of HR projects, policies and practices
- Working with leadership to improve processes
- Building strong relationships with senior stake holders and management
- Proactively support employees in their learning and career development, by leveraging on support from the wider HR team, ensuring that all team members have a structured PDP/IPIP in place.
- Identifying recruitment gaps and working with the team to tackle this
- Support the head of HR with complex organisational change
- Employee engagement projects
To be successful in this role you will possess the following Skills and Knowledge:
- CIPD qualified – ideal
- Knowledge of employment law
- Have experience of working as a HRBP or equivalent
- Excellent IT skills (Microsoft office)
- Demonstrate strong listening, communication, organisational and prioritisation skills, excellent attention to detail, adaptability and flexibility
- Good data analysis and reporting skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ideally wouold have worked in a unionised environment