Oakleaf is working with a city-based accountancy firm in need of a Senior HR Advisor.
They are looking to hire a Senior HR Advisor to join a busy team of 5, acting as the face of HR to the wider team of employees, and supporting the HR Manager to ensure a comprehensive and professional Recruitment & Generalist HR service is delivered across the Firm.
The culture of the firm is friendly and down to earth and totals a staff of 140.
- Recruitment and Retention
- Performance Management – Appraisals
- Employee Relations, Policy & Procedure
- Salary & Salary Reviews
- Benefits Co-ordination
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Degree educated (any discipline)
- Minimum 5 years HR & Recruitment experience
- CIPD Qualified is essential
- Experience of working in a fee-paying or partnership environment is desirable (for example HR within a law firm, consultancy, accountancy)
- An engaging approach to building internal relationships across the Firm will be essential
- Confident, professional and influential individual with strong verbal / written communication skills who can work effectively at all levels of a business
- Proven experience of dealing with a variety of employee relations issues in line with best practice
- Excellent organisational and problem solving skills, a proactive approach
- Discreet and able to retain confidentiality
- Ability to adapt between different types of work and remain calm whilst working under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Willingness to undertake Mental Health Training
- Very Strong IT skills (Word and Excel)