Payroll & Pensions Manager – 12 month FTC – Essex – up to £52,000
Oakleaf Partnership are delighted to be partnered with an Education provider based in Essex, who are looking to recruit a Payroll & Pensions Manager on a 12 month FTC basis. As a Payroll Manager you will be responsible for supporting the continuous development and delivery of a comprehensive in-house payroll and pensions service.
The Payroll Manager will be assisting/overseeing duties such as:
- Manage all aspects of the payroll ensuring accurate payments are made for all payrolls on a monthly basis
- Produce monthly reports to agreed deadlines
- Lead the continuous development of the Payroll system, reviewing and testing specifications to implement an effective in-house payroll and pensions service
- Previous experience as a Payroll Manager, working in a large, complex organisation
- Producing, manipulating and analysing data/reports in Excel
- In-depth working knowledge payroll deductions and appropriate legislative and regulatory requirements
- Significant experience of specifying and implementing new Payroll system requirements
If you are interested in discussing this position in greater detail, please apply now.