I am looking for a Learning and Development Manager to join the People Team within a microeconomics consultancy, who provide economics advice to public and private sector clients.
This is a maternity cover fixed term contract, running for 14 to 16 months.
The People team is responsible for the design and delivery of the People strategy across Europe and is comprised of three operational functions: Recruitment and Onboarding, HR and Leadership and Development.
Reporting to the People Director, the Learning and Development Manager will work in partnership across the business leading on identifying, implementing and evaluating innovative solutions of core courses and resources to support the sourcing, development and retention of the firm’s current and future talent.
The L&D Mgr will play an integral role in supporting the growth of the firm and acting as the subject matter expert when it comes to best practice within training, learning and development.
The two main objectives for the fixed term contract include;
* to implement the first year of the designed L&D strategy, supporting the L&D team and remit to deliver the intended outcomes
* to manage and develop the L&D team, providing day to day line management and supporting their progression
The key areas of responsibility are:
Management of the L&D Programme
Communication of overall L&D offering to the wider firm
* Significant experience of the full L&D and training provision within professional services
* Experience of managing people, including complex teams made up of People professionals and wider employee participation
* Excellent project management, ability to manage multiple projects and support team to deliver strategic objectives
* Excellent communication skills; both verbally and in writing, able to adapt to different audiences/styles
* Future focused in best practice design and delivery
* Previous experience working with senior stakeholders and the ability to influence
* Confident in managing external providers and gaining positive SLA’s and ROI
* Strong excel and, data management and reporting/evaluation skills
* Great organisational skills – able to organise a varied workload, prioritise effectively and keep stakeholders updated as appropriate
* Strong IT skills – particularly excel, word and PowerPoint
* Experience of LMS platforms
* Thrives on innovation and acts in a proactive style
* Fully aware of ED&I impact within training and development
* Knowledge of economic consulting market
* Certified coach
* CIPD recognised qualification of similar
* German, French or Spanish Language