HR Business Partner – Product & Tech
City of London
£80,000 – £90,000 + bonus
2 days IN / 3 days WFH
I have partnered with an exciting FinTech firm that is currently transitioning into a Bank & is expanding its workforce to facilitate this change in trajectory. The HR Business Partner is a pivotal hire in the business, with the successful candidate reporting directly to the HR Director as well as having direct stakeholder management responsibilities with c-suite members across the Product & Tech client base (approx. 300 employees).
- Use your HR expertise and knowledge to establish professional and long-lasting partnerships with senior management across Tech & Product client base.
- Partner with the People Director to drive organisational change, design & development initiatives to promote health, happiness & high performance.
- Prepare and analyse data to ensure long-term strategic people plans are aligned with the business goals, especially within the Tech & Product client base.
- Proactively coach business leaders and managers through the leadership effectiveness modules to ensure the senior leaders can manage teams/departments.
- First point of contact and advice for the full spectrum of Employee Relations issues.
- HR Business Partnering experience within a fast-paced Technology or FS-led business, covering the Tech & Product client base
- M&A experience
- Analytical mindset
- Strong UK Employment Law knowledge
- Ability of coaching teams
- Project management