This is an exciting Global Workday Reporting opportunity for a large investment bank located in Central London. Reporting to the Head of Workday and HRIS, you will play an integral role in all workforce planning and reporting initiatives for the globe.
Your main responsibilities:
- Managing local and international requests
- Business partnering with stakeholder in HR to understanding business challenges and creating data driven solutions using analytics and data visualization tools (i.e., Workday)
- Formulating people analytics dashboards and reporting in a detailed and flexible manner
- Interpreting information and data represented in the reports for stakeholder’s understanding
- Creating presentation slides and presenting findings to stakeholders regularly
- Ensuring and maintaining data integrity and quality of key people reports and metrics
- Adhering to local and global data privacy guidelines around the handlings of sensitive data
The ideal candidate will have strong people/HR data analytics background and have working knowledge of Workday reporting tools. Strong Excel proficiency is a must while a background in professional services is an advantage. For more information or to be considered, please apply.