Talent Development Associate
Relocation to Qatar, Doha
I have been retained by a prestigious Wealth Manager on an exclusive search for a Talent Development Associate position which involves relocating to Qatar.
The firm are looking to hire an experienced Talent Development specialist who has a vast wealth of experience within an IB, PE OR AM environment, be that directly or via a consultancy. This role will be critical in developing the Qatari population across the full lifecycle of both the buy & sell side. There will also be responsibilities across the graduate programme management, with this being an area the firm are looking to develop & expand on.
- Develop, implement, and improve operational policies, procedures, and processes in the fields of learning, development, and other training
- Develop, improve, and execute the curriculum of trainings and development programs for different target groups, in line with the overall Learning and Development strategy
- Support the identification of learning needs by analysing performance and competence data to identify gaps in relation to required levels and recommend priorities for Learning and Development interventions to management
- Identify and establish contact with vendors for trainings and development programs
- Contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of systems, processes, and practices considering ‘international best practice’
- Ensure that all training documentation and administration is accurate and complete in the HC data systems
- 5-6 years of experience within Human Capital, Learning and Development, or training positions
- Breath and Depth of Technical Knowledge
- Business Acumen
- Business Partnering
- Corporate Governance
- Data analysis