Oakleaf Partnership is looking to actively engage and network with Early Careers Recruiters/Campus Recruiter/Early Careers Recruitment Managers for our expanding customer portfolio. We have a growing presence in the HR market across the New York / Tri-State area, so we are looking to network with the best Early Career Recruiters/ Campus recruiters/ Early Careers Recruitment Mangers the area has to offer.
You will have outstanding experience in delivering excellence in:
- Participate in the development of ongoing and cost-effective sourcing strategies
- Consult with managers to scope recruitment needs, develop effective sourcing strategies and implement an equitable recruiting process
- Strong consultative approach with a demonstrated ability act in an advisory capacity and be the subject matter expert for Early Career Talent Acquisition
- Full lifecycle recruitment, ideally in-house in a corporate environment across multiple hiring functions
We are keen to hear from proactive Talent professionals with strong initiative and drive. These individuals will need to have a minimum of 4-8 years’ experience. We are particularly interested to hear from people with financial services, professional services and tech/media industry experience.
- 4-8 years’ experience in a professional environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to analyse information and identify appropriate solutions
- demonstrable passion for campus recruiting is required
- Demonstrated problem solver with strong attention to detail
- Experience in client-facing role and demonstrated ability to build relationships both internally and externally
Should you be interested in potential opportunities then please get in touch with me / drop me an email today!