Diversity and Inclusion Manager
A permanent role for a Diversity and Inclusion Manager to work for a leading organisation in Birmingham.
The Diversity and Inclusion Manager role is a varied role working across the whole organisation supporting on ED&I projects and support the implementation of all related policy and initiatives. The successful candidate will contribute to the design and implementation of the EDI strategy, action plans and objectives for the firm and help support the engagement of this within the business. The successful candidate will need strong knowledge of working in a ED&I role previously and have a strong project knowledge within this field.
- Be the ambassador for equality, diversity and inclusion
- Contribute to the design and implementation of the EDI strategy
- Support the integration of EDI in the business engagement activities and consultation with all is external stakeholders
- Act as the single point of contact and manage the internal staff networks
- Support the reverse mentoring programme
If you have been in a generalist role but in a D&I focussed position, then please do get in touch for more details. If you are in a ED&I role and looking for a new challenge we would love to speak with you.