We are partnering with a reputable bank with an expanding global presence on a Compensation Analyst role based in East London. This is a permanent role with a very exciting international portfolio. Reporting to the Reward Manager, you will play a key role in all Compensation initiatives for the business worldwide.
Your main responsibilities:
- Supporting the team with annual salary and bonus reviews
- Responsible for all reward communications across the local and global businesses
- Conducting salary and job evaluations using available surveys, tools, and reports
- Participating in the gender pay gap reporting for the business
- Partnering with finance and payroll team on reward and benefits changes and streamlining
- Performing data analysis on recruitment, retention, performance, development, and compensation)
- Creating dashboards using available data visualisation tools and presenting to the stakeholders on interpretation
The successful candidate will have at least 3 years of experience in a Compensation or Reward role. You will ideally come from a financial services background or have a thorough understanding of performing analysis within a complex organisation structure. If you would like to be considered, please click on apply.