Working for Oakleaf
Oakleaf is a young and dynamic business. Established in 2005 we are the leading HR recruitment firm. Through our values-driven approach to recruitment we have attracted and retained recruitment consultants who are hugely passionate about HR and recruiting for HR in their respective industry sectors.
We stand out from the crowd because our people are our business. Our people drive our culture and our values (Honesty / Passion / Endurance / Diversity and Hospitality) in all that they do.
We offer a proactive, professional, fun and successful environment to build your career and achieve your financial goals.
Why work for us?
- Independent HR specialist
- Truly diverse sector capability
- Vibrant, growing business
- Transparent and generous commission schemes
- Excellent development opportunities
- Collegiate atmosphere
- Autonomous working
If you are interested in opportunities with Oakleaf then we would be interested to hear from you.
Send your CV to Simon Hunt at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0207 220 7030.
Graduate Recruitment Consultants
At Oakleaf we run a tailored recruitment and development programme for a small number of talented and highly motivated graduates, with a view to developing individuals to become successful recruitment consultants. During the assessment and interview process, you will gain a thorough understanding of what Oakleaf stands for and how we do business. You will spend time during the assessment centre undertaking a number of challenging exercises that will give you a good feel for a `day in the life of a consultant'. You will also meet several consultants from the business and get time to ask lots of questions regarding the role and a career in recruitment. If successful during the assessment day, you will be invited back to interview with the Partners of the business. Successful candidates will get the opportunity to join a true market leader where ambition, drive, creativity and individuality are not hoped for, they are a given.
What have our graduates said about Oakleaf to date:
- `It's a small environment, and you can really make a career for yourself here'
- `It's great that you get lots of exposure to senior people and can learn directly from them'
- `So many different personalities work here - individuality is celebrated'
- `You can see your career trajectory'
- `The company is growing , and you really feel that you can grow with it'
So if you find the above appealing, please contact Nicola Grimshaw on email@example.com to find out more.