HR Officer - Payroll, Benefits & Pensions
- Salary: £40,000 - £40,000 per annum
- Region: London
- Industry: Financial Services
- Area of HR: Generalist
Nestled amongst the bright lights in the city of London, is a vibrant financial institute with some of the best talent in the market! on offer is a x3 month fixed term contract for an HR Officer to come onboard and take the reigns in the businesses specialist HR area.
As a HR officer you'll look after three primary functions - Benefits / Pensions, policy and provide support with ad-hoc projects.
This role fits into the ‘specialist' area of the business and covers the UK and Ireland markets of our clients bank.
On the benefits and pensions side:
- Day to day administration of pension and benefit schemes
- Respond to daily employee and provider enquiries
- Assist in implementation of a ‘special' benefits project
- Ensure specialist function procedures are up to date
- Update employee handbooks with legislative change and policy (knowledge of HR policy is essential)
This is the exciting part and on an ad hoc basis you'll:
- Assist with the transition to a new flex benefits provider and system
- Assist in implementation of outcome of current pension review
- Assist in the renewal of benefits outside of the flex annual review
- Maintain the intranet site
- Assist in current initiative to improve usage, efficiency and accuracy of the HR system (resource link)
You MUST have previous benefits and pension experience, be an excellent administrator, be able to plan and prioritise, be a good communicator, have payroll knowledge, be able to work as a team and be able to keep sensitive information confidential.
Apply online today - the position is forecast to start in the next two weeks.
This assignment has recently been completed.
Please continue to search for active vacancies using the search option on the right.
Alternatively browse active vacancies from the same Industry sector in the related jobs list below.