- Salary: £60,000 - £100,000 per annum
- Region: London
- Industry: Professional Services
- Area of HR: Consulting
- Package: Flexible Benefits & Bonus
Realise your true potential.
If you're an inspirational individual at the top of your game, there's nowhere better to be than my clients award winning Organisation and Change practice. They can enable you to enhance your change and transformation expertise, by working on projects that go beyond the traditional boundaries of consulting.
Alongside colleagues from Audit, Tax, Consulting and Corporate Finance, you'll have the opportunity to provide business change, organisational design, HR transformation, merger integration or talent management advice to a wide range of commercial and public sector clients.
It's an exciting place to be and a rewarding one too, as you will receive ongoing training and developmental feedback to help you achieve the goals that you set yourself.
If you have a proven track record of delivering complex change and transformation projects, as well as experience in building strong client relationships, I would like to meet you.
Your role will involve:
- Planning, scoping and shaping business transformation programmes,
- Working with multi-disciplinary teams on high profile projects to deliver against client objectives,
- Operating and being viewed as a trusted adviser at senior levels in client organisations,
- Actively contributing to the growth of the UK business by identifying and delivering sales opportunities.
This is an opportunity for you to develop your consulting skills by learning from the best. From the outset, you will enjoy exposure to a broad and varied client base as well colleagues with leading experience in Organisation and Change, enabling you to develop your skill-set as well as your market knowledge across a wide range of industries.
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting the delivery of major projects and programmes,
- Contributing to the development of work plans for components of engagements and managing junior teams to deliver against client objectives,
- Managing day to day client relationships, and being seen as a content expert within client organisations,
- Contributing to the growth of the practice, by networking internally, and supporting new business proposals and presentations.
Whatever your level, this firm takes your development very seriously. You will receive ongoing training and developmental feedback to help you achieve the goals that you set yourself. There is genuine scope for you to manage your own career progression.
To qualify, you will have:
- A proven track record of working on or delivering complex change and transformation projects,
- Experience and knowledge of working in a specific industry with strong client relationships,
- The desire to shape the future of our practice, by getting involved in business development and value-adding internal work.
Join a firm who discriminates only on potential.
This assignment has recently been completed.
Please continue to search for active vacancies using the search option on the right.
Alternatively browse active vacancies from the same Industry sector in the related jobs list below.