- Salary: £23,000 - £24,000 per annum
- Region: London
- Industry: Public Sector / Not for Profit
- Area of HR: Recruitment
Our client is a high profile central government body; they have an exciting opportunity for an interim Recruitment Officer to join them for an initial period of 9 months. This is an exciting and meaty role in which you will manage large campaigns, from end to end including interviewing, assessment and selection.
- Managing the full recruitment lifecycle of all campaigns
- Advising managers on all the aspects of the recruitment process
- Liaising with advertising and response handling provider and recruitment agencies
- Assisting managers in drafting role profiles, based on the competency framework
- Preparing standard recruitment correspondence
- Managing all recruitment invoices and budgets
- Ensuring that the recruitment processes are compliant with the Recruitment Code, in preparation for the annual audit
- Assisting the HR Team in ad hoc projects and other associated activities
This assignment has recently been completed.
Please continue to search for active vacancies using the search option on the right.
Alternatively browse active vacancies from the same Industry sector in the related jobs list below.